Is It Her Or Is It Me...?

AnthonyG1

Jun 3, 2008
When I first met her I was hesitant to hook up with her because I knew I was going to move back in with my gf. However, she made it appear as though she was just cool with a sexual relationship so I took advantage. She asked alot of questions that I didn't want to answer and I told her I was single, which when we first met I was. We hooked up a couple of times and then I didn't call her for two weeks. Then I heard that one of my friends was trying to hook up with her & she was stilling calling me even after I blew off her invitation before so I went over to her place. It was then that I told her that I had a girlfriend that I was living with and that if she wanted to talk to my friend that she could. She told me she wasn't interested in me and wanted to keep going what we had.

After seeing her once a week for about a month I could tell she was starting to get emotionally attached. Her actions whenever we went out started to indicate it. I told her I knew she was about to become a problem & sure enough at the last party I was outside saying good bye to an old friend and I hugged and kissed the old friend because we'd probably never see each again & someone must have told her. She stormed outside and demanded that I give her the keys to her car because I was holding them for her and she was acting really jealous. I told her that I was going home with her but after getting into an altercation with my friends I decided just to go home. She said it was time for us to let this go..so I said fine. Then the next day she sent me a text saying she wasn't ready to let go. That we were both drunk & she wanted to talk while we were sober. She called once but I didn't answers.

So is she crazy or what or is it just me? It's not like she's stalking she only called that one time and sent that one message but if I told her I had a girlfriend & didn't want anything serious with her why did she get so emotional about the situation?

Back