Is it abnormal of me not to use facebook?

TidusYuna

Oct 8, 2010
Is it weird that i think people who are on facebook posting pictures of themselves in a bathroom are just narcissists? I don't really see the point of this... and it sucks that when i talk to some girl online she asks for my netlog/facebook to see my picture, but i don't have any pictures on there. And then they think i'm weird. Maybe i am..

Maybe they're all socialites who would be ok with every second of their lives being visible to the rest of the world. And maybe someday they'll realize having every second of their lives publicly available was a bad move that brought them much unwanted attention. If you're trying to use the internet to forge friendships, then yes, it is a bit odd that you wouldn't capitalize on the premise of facebook. But if you would like to maintain some level of privacy in your life, don't use facebook. There are many options within facebook to adjust your privacy, however.

They think your weird because MOST people have a facebook. That certain person really wants to see that picture of you so shes calling you weird.

No you're not weird at all. Not everyone likes facebook or posting pics of themselves. I don't like that type of stuff either.

Don't worry about what others say about you not having facebook - if you don't want a facebook, don't have one. It's your life, not theirs, and you can make decisions for yourself. If you want to perhaps show someone els a picture of your face, maybe you could send them an email with the picture attached.

Considering that there are 500 million users of FB worldwide, and that you are likely a younger person, I would say yes it is weird.

Up to you if you want to do the FB thing or not, however if I was still in the woman chasing business, I think that I would participate. Young women are there so I should think you would want to be there to keep them company.

Back