Is he being rude? How do I get him to take a hike?

Julie

May 14, 2008
This guy is seriously starting to annoy me. I told him I wasn't interested, so he asked to be friends. I let it be known that I didn't want to be in a developing "friend" relationship (by ignoring the request), and he tried to bribe me. I ignored his bribe, and now he's annoying my classmate by constantly talking about me. My classmate now wants me to talk to him so that he'll leave her alone, but I don't want to talk to him. I don't like him. I am not interested in a relationship. I've already told him that I'm not interested. I ignored all his advances to the point where I have hinted I don't want to give him the time of day. I have not led him on (until today, probably, because my stupid classmate told me i should say thanks, and i did, and then he asked me to lunch again. AND i added him on facebook, because my parents told me to so they could see his picture. I seriously regret doing both.).

UGH. IM just irritated.

Am I being insensitive? How can I get him to take a hike?

set him straight, tell him to stop bugging you, you're not interested, and you never will be. it's being honest, and he needs to realize it and move on

Back