Is God's grace sufficient for you? Have you seen...?

Sep 6, 2009
how you have been strengthened when you look back after a long heavy trial and see that God brought you out of that and rewarded you for seeking his face diligently?

"And He has said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness." Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, that the power of Christ may swell in me.
Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ's sake; for when I am weak, then I am strong." II Corinthians 12:9-10

"And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that he is, and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

No. When I triumph over adversity I look back and see what I did and what other people did to make that situation came in my favor, because we made the situation what it was, not God. If he exists then he was just watching and probably laughing at us.

hello,
yes,absolutely!

and he also has showed me how to protect myself from spiritual attacks from the enemy...ephesians6:10-20

blessings!

Back