Is Froyo (android) really so bad?

Alexis

May 14, 2008
I'm looking into getting the Samsung Doubletime. It seems just perfect for me, with the size and qwerty and it's WHITE (i've always wanted a white phone) and uggh just perfect. And it comes with a 2 gig sd card free so then storage is COVERED! woop woop.

But it has FroYo OS on it. I know it's a few old, but is it really that bad? I don't really care TOO much about the OS, just as long as the phone isn't gonna be so much worse than Jelly Bean because it's a couple OS's old.

Will FroYo be okay?

FROYO is really good it's just that JellyBean is faster it increases battery a bit and has really nice features and emoji. But it's really minor things that people really like having its like having a 42" TV and having a 46" TV not extremely different but people like the extra 4". My point being FROYO is very good just really old but it all depends on the phones hardware. And what you'll use it for it only for calls and messaging and social networking it will do just fine. However Don't expect really fast and completely lagfree experience.

Back