Is alex jones similar to the fruitcakes that call on Art Bell's show and does he...

RomanticPragmatist

Jun 27, 2010
...make libertarians look nuts? I've thought before that he might be on to some things, but the more wild ideas and conspiracies I've seen come from him - the more he seems to come across as nutty rather than credible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Jones_(radio)
Has anyone else gathered this and what are your thoughts on his various ramblings?

I also mentioned Art Bell's show, because at least Art Bell's had some people in the science community call in on his show on rare occasions, but often listening to people who's called in on Art Bell's show reminds me of jerry springer's nuts, but they might be good for a chuckle or two.

Furthermore I do think corporations have been enabled by the government before, but on the other hand I've seen alex jones take public dissatisfaction with corporations' abuses and turn into conspiracies that would make good material for science fiction movies, but sometimes his conspiracy ideas and speculations have gotten a bit nutty. So, that's why it's more than conceivable that he'd lose some people along the way because sceptics who have a respect for true facts and science and so of course they'd like to know and be sure about things - cautious practical skeptics can be a far cry from conspiracy nuts who's gone off the deep end.

One might imagine. I used to listen to Coast to Coast AM when I worked overnight; very entertaining group of people out there.

Back