IPnone rarely picks up 3G even when others show a good signal !?

Bobsy

Mar 26, 2008
My first IPhone had a consistently good signal, however this went for repair & was replaced with a brand new one. Since having the new one 3G (or even E) is 'hardly ever' available !? My network (O2) says its not a signal problem. I use the same/original Sim card in the phone also. Any suggestions please - I really don't want to send this one back too as it can be a long wait.
p.s. Thanks 'loneride' but it's definitely not an Area/Signal problem as the coverage here is very good for the network I use.

your area may not be set for 3g service i know currently in florida that there is 5 stop for 3g and the reast are 1x these spot are orlando tallahassee panama city Pensacola and miami

well the other guy doesnt help a lot. hes in the usa. well i assume that u are in london like i am. were i live the O2 signal is really good. actually O2 its not that bad. so call the following number - Customer service centre for UK based customers only - (0870 5214 000). they should be able to help you.. and explain all all of the problems u are having im sure they will be more than glad to assist u.

Back