iPhone won't let me drag and drop ringtones. FIRST TO HELP GETS 10 POINTS!?

SpaceInvader

Sep 10, 2011
Ah, yes. Ringtone problem. I've made my own custom ringtone at phonezoo and downloaded it and saved it to my desktop. However, it won't let me drag and drop it to my ringtones folder. The fuck? Any one got some help?

Because you can't drag & drop tones on an iPhone. You put them in iTunes under the Ringtones section & then sync them.

I'm pretty sure you CAN'T use drag and drop on iPhone... You have to sync it through iTunes. Use these steps to do so:
http://www.ehow.com/how_2160460_custom-iphone-ringtones-free.html

im not sure why, because i have an iphone and a blackberry... so i can drag mine but my friend has the same problem. its probably a bug.

help? :(

hey,
cant seem to get this stupid thing to sync..
have downloaded a ringtone to my computer and it is showing in the tones tab in i tunes but i cant drag and drop? and i dont want to sync and loose all my music :(
hellllllp :(

I have read time and time again the complaints about not being able to drag ringtones into Tones on itunes in order to sync with Iphone. I too am extremely frustrated and cannot drag them in order to sync. I do not understand why ITunes or Apple has to make this so frustrating and complicated. Can someone please help me with this issue?

Back