Iphone/Itouch app to make pictures bigger to smaller?

Mar 13, 2013
Is there a free app in the appstore for Iphones and Ipod touches to resize images i have that are up to close to farther back? or that are to big to smaller?

If so what is it called and is it free?

Let me see if I understand what you are asking

Lets say you took a photo of a flower and now want to use that image to include what was around the flower, although your image never had that information?

The second part of your question could be that you want to reduce the resolution of an existing image file to a smaller one. That you can do, but remember to save the reduced resolution image as a new name so you do not overwrite the original.

Now the tough part. You need an app because you do not have a computer with a photo program on it, is that right?

The answer to the first part of your question is no, there are no apps that can do that, in fact, there are no programs that can do that

The second part of your question is maybe. If you need a smaller image file size for posting on Facebook, then you don't have to worry, Facebook resizes large files to reduce the overhead of all the images they are storing for their users

Back