iPhone 4 won't restore apps, now it won't sync to iTunes?!?

HannaA1

Feb 11, 2009
I am very frustrated right now with my iPhone 4. Yesterday, I was on iTunes and I downloaded the new version for my iPhone, 5.0.1. I was doing some stuff on other tabs and then I went back to iTunes and it said it was restoring my stuff to my phone. It then got stuck on the restoring screen, and I searched for hours for a solution. I found something that said to hold down the home button while plugging the phone into the computer. I tried that and thought it was working, because it was on the restore screen, but instead of not doing anything, the bar was filling up. After, iTunes said my phone had been restored and that it needed to restart. After waiting while it restarted, it got stuck on the restore screen again, so I just went to bed. This morning, however, I checked my phone and it was on and said it had been restored. I was really excited, and I went on iTunes to sync my phone and get all of my apps and music back, but my stuff was never transferred onto my phone. Later, I tried again, but my phone wouldn't even sync this time. The error message came up and said it couldn't sync because there was no available disk space, and to remove files and empty the recycle bin. I deleted a lot of stuff from my computer, which is what I thought that was telling me to do, but it still won't sync. Please can someone help me with this problem?

Back