iphone 4.3.5 update has crashed my phone, attempts to restore trigger...

GeoffTaylor

Aug 8, 2011
...666mb download of update, never restores? Hi, I tried to update my iphone last night to 4.3.5 and it completely crashed. It's now in recovery mode, all it does is shown the itunes logo. When I try to synch, it says 'itunes has detected an iphone in recovery mode, you must restore it', so I click 'Restore' then 'Restore and Update' to get the latest software which is a 666mb download (i don't have a fast connection!). I've downloaded this 6 times and every time at around the 500mb mark, the phone re connects and starts sychning again which brings back the same 'recovery mode' box, prompting me to restore it again, only this time the option is replaced with text saying 'the latest software is being installed/downloaded'. If I wait for the download (which happens within itunes) to finish, it says 'done' and 'saving file', and the option to restore (under 'version' on the summary screen) returns. Clicking this puts me back to square 1, the download restarts at zero.
I've been up all night, I can't get help via the apple website, I desperately need my phone for work but I can't even phone them to tell them it's broken. Please please help!
Thanks for your time.

Have you tried Downloading a previous ipsw(version) for your phone check online for one such as (4.3.3 or(4.3.4) after your done downloading it send it to documents or where ever you want to keep it then plug your phone in and hold shift and then click the restore button and search for the ipsw you just downloaded and click it and that's it..

Back