interpret my dream please?

jljlj

Oct 2, 2011
im 17, and in my dream i was at school sitting in the canteen at lunch with my friends. when suddenly i got up to go sit with this guy i know, also from school, across the canteen. he's not the most attractive guy i guess, but his personality makes him attractive, as far as i know atm he has a gf and they've been going out since like march, but i don't rly know her ive heard she's nice and seems it, but i cos we don't rly talk i don't rly feel anything towards her; but in my dream, his eyes were red, so i hugged him and we leant our head on one anothers', which could be a normal thing for us to do. and then he kissed me...it was just one soft kiss and we both pulled away.

we sat quietly talking for a while about nothing in particular and eventually he said 'please *my name*' and sounded quite upset, and then we ended up kissing more and after he said 'i have to go' and left and dropped his chem hw out of his bag. My friend then tells me him and his gf split.
i was then suddenly in class, except i was meant to be in bio but i was in a chem lab (might have something to do with the fact the guy sits next to me in chem) with the lights off and i realised that it wasn't my class so i left.

it was then lunch, and i went into the canteen again with a couple friends and as i was walking, the guy pulls me by the arm to sit at a table at the back of the canteen and says 'can we talk?' and i woke up..................

Back