Indianapolis!!

jACKEY321

May 15, 2014
usa
Indianapolis is the capital and most populous city of the U.S. state of Indiana. It has covered a wide range of attraction for visitors. I have been visited there before couple of month with my uncle. Here I want to share some of best places name:
· White River State Park
· Indiana State Museum
· Indianapolis Zoo

Jackey321! Your shared information is very useful for all visitors. I have visited White River State Park few months ago. It is a great place to relax. We do lots of fun there such as fishing, ride the bike .In this park we also enjoy beautiful landscape, art along the paths. The river and bridge give outstanding view. I think it's a spectacular park for entertainment with family, walk the dog and picking.

You are right Zavier! The White River State Park has covered 250 acres Indianapolis, Indiana. It is one of the six designated cultural district in this city. There are a lot of nearest attraction in this park such as: Indianapolis Zoo, NCAA Headquarters and Medal of Honor Memorial.

jACKEY, I have no information about White River State Park because I never visited this spot. Now, I want to go there with my family and I think it is a nice place to enjoy holidays with family. What you say about it? Also give me few tips regarding this tour.

White River State Park is really an amazing attraction. It covers 250 acres in Indianapolis and offers a wide range of attractions and a variety of things to do there. To walk around the park’s beautiful surroundings is amazing.

Back