in your opinion- is it easier to be a gay guy or a lesbian in society (openly)?

DeepDepression

Apr 10, 2009
i know that there are many variations on each- but in general, i guess i'm talking about the stereotypical definition-
i know- stereotypes are not everything, but

I think it's harder to be a stereotypical gay guy. They get a lot of crap from straight guys, who are likely to be violent in some way. Lesbians on the other hand don't get as much crap from straight women.

I think it's harder to be a stereotypical gay guy. They get a lot of crap from straight guys, who are likely to be violent in some way. Lesbians on the other hand don't get as much crap from straight women.

its probably easier to be a lesbian becasue they have the acking of most straight guys, while gay men do not have the backing of most straight girls.

Gay men are hated more and attacked more.

Lesbians are treated like objects and never taken seriously.

It's mostly straight men who are the culprits in both cases.

I think its easier to be a gay girl.
What makes life hard for them are insecure men attacking their
sexuality all the time. Arrogant women just avoid them.

Straight women are amused by gay men. I like gay men myself because they're usually cheerful.

I agree with faye. THe usual culprits for the agony of gay girls and gay guys are straight men who are insecure of their own sexuality and about their sexual prowess. THe more confident men will not care about the sexuality of women and men,

Back