In the Islamic religion, is it considered forbidden to sing?

KVJ

Nov 9, 2010
This should not concern me for I am a deist, but I am former Muslim and I have heard of music being a sin.
Now I do plan to form a band and be the baritone guitarist and lead vocalist (my singing style would be screaming, like Wayne Static), would a Muslim be capable of this? Understandably, there is free will and a Muslim may preform these acts. However, he/she would have to pay the consequences if it is truly forbidden with the Islamic religion. But is it really forbidden?

Youssef Islam and the brother of Jackson left music to embrace Islam.
If you follow music you will be a drug addict or an alcoholic and you will die like a pig like all those poor christian singers.

Their music should be forbidden, have you ever heard that mess they call sound???

For proof of this Word Go google Adam and Eve seed gathering, and on the site the Proof in the news and Science page are many truths of what is and is not of Gods book Of Life {{also a down Loadable Image of Darwin having the beating of HIS Life from the Lord God the Great Scientist}} ...and on the about page are Literal images of Gods enemy now found by Science...as an image of Darwin beating beaten down by God that can be zoomed and copied...Also for proof of Gods love for His Mighty Sons and Daughters of Destiny go to the bottom of the About page...it has begun....http://www.adamandeveseedgatheringminist…
{{Christmas and the Holy Word go zoom and copy some of the Lords greatest paintings and even leafs from Ancient Bibles, for free naturally..it has begun..contact page as e-mail on the site is for questions and declaring your Gathering...}}

No, as long as the lyrics are clean. Some people are of the opinion that it is totally forbidden.

Chanting is central to Muslim public worship
Many Sufi Muslims have used musical instruments and ethnic folk tunes and music in worship
Most
ordinary" Muslims seem to have no problems with music

Back