im on vacation is israel, and it seems my laptop doesnt like the heat?

blackrose1

Aug 12, 2008
i dont know if its related or not but ever since i got here my laptop has been freezing a lot, only when i watch a movies or shows online though, it makes a really weird sound and sometimes i hear my show going on in slow motion with a machine like voice, it randomly crashed yesterday for no reason it restarted but it said windows unexpectedly shut down idk what happened i wasnt in front of the computer i just heard it start up again, i come from canada i never had this problem i was wondering if its the heat or maybe just my computer has a problem, i did a virus scan with ESET NOD32 it came out clean and it only does that when im watching something online, i use google chrome as my web browser, the area around the fan is always clear but its still gets really hot i usually keep my computer near a fan that seems to cool it down but sometimes its still freezes and makes the weird noise even when the area around the fan isnt that hot

does anyone know what the problem might be?
or does anyone have a suggestion on how to solve the problem? i checked online it said i should get a cooling pad but do they really work?
i tried the core temp gadget and it said
tj. max 105C
Core0:57C
Core1:55C
is this bad?

I'm on vacation in Bahrain, daily temp of about 105. When using your computer to watch movies/shows or play games it will cause your laptop to generate a lot of heat and being in Israel where it is already much hotter than Canada it can cause your laptop to crash. I would recommend getting a cooling pad and yes they really do work and if you won't get one of those only use your laptop for short periods of time so it can cool down in between uses.

sounds like your problem might be your cpu is overheating.
try this like if you have windows 7 or xp
its cpu system Temperature monitor this will tell you if its your cpu.
http://www.alcpu.com/CoreTemp/addons.html get this gadget to check your temp.
if it is your cpu then you need to replace it.
and when you do that make sure you get the cpu compound . and a fan replacement to.

Back