I'm meeting someone from Y!A tomorrow?

Rasputia

Jun 18, 2008
I met this really nice gay guy (wont say his name but he's a TC) on Y!A and we've been talking for 2 months now and I finally agreed to meet up with him tomorrow. I'm a female so nothing sexual (only friendship) so at least I don't have to worry about that. I've never really hung out with a gay male so this is a big change for me. When I meet new people I like to dress up, get my hair & makeup done and just like to give a good impression of myself. I don't like meeting anyone looking like a mess because to me it's so unlady like. Am i going a little over board?
Rick: my real name is Ciarra. Thanks for the nice comments hun.

Rasputia (what is your real name?) i'm tired of calling you that. Anyway you are a really cool lady and I bet you're really fun to be with.

Nope not going over board at all.

wow Rasputia have a real name & for now on i'm calling you Ciarra. Remember to take some pepper spray & a pocket knife with you. Be safe babe & never let your guard down.

I really don't think you are going over board at all. It's always nice to see/meet a classy woman ;)

not really i guess, i mean most girls do get dressed up no matter who they are hanging with.

No I don't think so.
Dress how you want, and how you feel most comfortable!
And I want to hear how everything went!!!

Back