im haveing relationship problems?

Wyatt

Jul 14, 2008
the girl i like is going out with a guy i really like her dont get me wrong iv been in love befor theres something about her anyways there always like kissing or some shit its really bugging me im in highscool umm i think i 1/2 wayt thour puputy so i dont now if its my body HELP whay should i do i love her im in highschool HELP should i tell her about feelings what wait till shes over him?? HELP

don't tell her that you love her because that will creep her out. and you need to wait for her to get over the guy before she even knows that you like her in that way at all.

If she's already with a guy, I don't think she will pay attention to you in that way. By what you tell me she is very comfortable with him right now. If I were you, I would be her friend first and then wait until they break up

NEVA EVER WAIT. ur a good guy. go tell her how u feel. Dont waist a minute or ur tym. u neva know every minute u waste is a minute of happiness you will never get back. u should tell her how you feel. you could either do it by msn. but i would consider you doing it FACE TO FACE. that way its better. because that way she knows how u truly feel. tell her that you dont wanna cause things between u and her other boyfriend. but tell her that you really lyk her. TELL HER everything uve been wanting to tell her. neva keep it in. HOPE U USE MY ADVICE, AND HOPE THAT HELPS. btw. maybe try to find the tym to talk to her wen no-one is around, especially her bf. obviously. lol

Back