I'm going to warped tour, I don't know what to bring.?

Billy

May 22, 2008
I'm going to warped with my soon-to-be girlfriend, and some friends of ours. This is my first concert and i have no clue what to bring. Its at the shoreline amphitheatre in mountain view california. so basically were on the lawn. i dont want to go under-prepared but i dont want to go over-prepared either. i dont know what to bring. please help.

I hear The Black Dahlia Murder is going to be playing Warped tour. I don't know why but it seems cool to finally have a cool band there for a change. I doubt they'll let you bring in water but if they don't make you throw it away at the door then do it! Water at those shows are way too overpriced. Some sun screen wouldn't hurt either.

I hear The Black Dahlia Murder is going to be playing Warped tour. I don't know why but it seems cool to finally have a cool band there for a change. I doubt they'll let you bring in water but if they don't make you throw it away at the door then do it! Water at those shows are way too overpriced. Some sun screen wouldn't hurt either.

Back