I'm going to a Cody Simpson meet and greet in 5 days and I don't know what to do.?

Erin

May 17, 2008
Okay so I'm going to a Cody Simpson meet and greet on the 3rd of March, I've made a neon coloured glow in the dark poster and I'm going to make a top but what do I say!? I don't know wether to kiss him for the photo or am I not allowed? And its my birthday that day so I don't know wether to ask if I can be the not just you girl because its my birthday, I seriously want to get picked its my dream!! But I'm not near the front so that's my only chance but I don't know if he will pick me or if he'll think I'm just being rude? How does he pick the not just you girl? What can I do to get picked? Help me please! :) xxx

I would definitly not kiss him. you might get in trouble. UI would dress very nice just for him. I would also ask him about his career and how he likes to sing and ask for his autograph and ask to get a picture together!! Have fun!!

Heller I would not kiss him maybe give him your number or email! I'm a fan of him too and I'm obsessed and don't pass out!XD it's happened before so yeah! Say what you need to say to him. Because you aren't in the front (direct front) he probably won't pick you. Sorry! And happy early Birthday!!

Back