I'm a nice person and people I meet rarely dislikes me but...?

laughing_stock

Feb 23, 2010
I got a new job and I talk to everyone nicely and say hello, but these three women dislikes me for some reason. I work in fashion retail and when they talk to me they don't talk to me nicely, they talk to me in a rude way. I'm always nice to all of them. I took off some security tags because it's the sales and I had to take them off cos my manager said. Then one of the girl Jamie* approached me and said in an angry way "why are you taking the tags off?" When I was in the shoes dept. it was quiet and she told me in an authoritative way "if the store manager sees you you'll be in deep trouble, just start tidying up if it's quiet or something". When she was at the tills, I approached the tills to do something and she told me to tell people that we are closing and because I was so angry at her for being rude, she told the girl next to her why I was pissed off thinking I didn't hear when I walked off. Everyone seems so nice. When I said hello to everyone, everyone says hello back apart from her and the other girl.

Is it because I'm always miserable at them that they act like that towards me? but that's silly because I'm only miserable to them cos they are rude to me. I did speak to them nicely when I started talking to them when I started the job

Brush it off. Let it go. Your job is more important. So put on a reasonably nice face, show up on time, keep your nose clean and do your job. Maybe they will take a lesson and do the same.

They sound like the are jealous whores. They see you as a threat. Next time tell her to f*** off and let you do your job. If being nice doesn't work, be a b****.

Back