I'm a homosexual and want to meet someone on a gay dating site. Are dating...

Shane

May 13, 2008
...sites a good way to meet people? I'm a homosexual and I've decided that I want to start dating the same sex. I found a guy on one of the gay dating sites that I'm really attracted to and want to meet. Most gay men seem to be attracted to other men of of similar body type and appearance to themselves. I'm no different. He is slim, wears glasses and just has that look about him where you can tell he's gay. I hope he will find me attractive too. I also hope he will share in my spandex fetish and I want to take him with me when I buy gay and lesbian books in bookstores so that other people will think we're a couple. I want to hold hands in public and want him to be comfortable with that. I admit that it's his looks that turn me on, for I haven't even talked to him yet. However I have to pay to send him an email and since I'm not completely out of the closet I'm hesitant to give out personal information. Yet I think my desire to meet him will help me overcome my inhibitions and just do it. Should I? I plan to tell him I think he's cute, send him a photo of myself and if he's interested, meet him for a movie date and go from there. In your experience are dating sites a good way to meet other people?

You didn't get the response you were expecting, did you?
Gay me would never purchase lesbian books in bookstores since they have absolutely no use for them.
You made a few mistakes here but you're really trying to anger the bible beaters, eh?

try plentyoffish.com I used it and I picked up more guys then girls, but I am bisexual.

Shane, how many accounts do you have?

Why don't you get a life and stop trolling here?

Wrong category so you are not even a 'smart' troll.

You will suffer the same risks as any other person straight or gay. Such as being stalked scammed and deceived

I never met anyone bad or devious on proper sites where singles wanted to meet and had some nice encounters, for those your better of paying for it.

but on normal chat sites you get all The deceitful people, scammers, liars, fakes and teasers.

Just be careful

Cheers

why are you in the religion section? You know you're going to get nasty comments from the good ole boys.
Please call the gay center and find out when and where young guys your age get together. It is better to meet other guys in a safe place than take a chance with someone on the internet. You never really know who is writing to you.
You want a lot for a fella who hasn't even come out of the closet yet. Before you look for a bf you need to make yourself stronger inside, more accepting of who you are. THen you need to come out. No one wants to get involved with someone who is in the closet. A lot has to do with your age. Go meet guys your age and feel their positive energy.
HUGS from a senior lesbian

why are you in the religion section? You know you're going to get nasty comments from the good ole boys.
Please call the gay center and find out when and where young guys your age get together. It is better to meet other guys in a safe place than take a chance with someone on the internet. You never really know who is writing to you.
You want a lot for a fella who hasn't even come out of the closet yet. Before you look for a bf you need to make yourself stronger inside, more accepting of who you are. THen you need to come out. No one wants to get involved with someone who is in the closet. A lot has to do with your age. Go meet guys your age and feel their positive energy.
HUGS from a senior lesbian

Back