im 12,almost 13 and i smoked my first cigerate 2 days ago im deppresed and its...

name

Jul 3, 2008
...realiving. what should i do? hey! im 12 almost 13 and me and my friend smoked 2 days ago. it was my first time and it felt great. but should i keep doing it?? i cant even get cigerattes. what should i do?? i need good advice. i know its bad for you but feels great. plzplz comment. no spam.

cigarette smoking injurious to health. Prudent to stop it forthwith. Just because it is available free, don't repeat.
Without spending money, if U want to purchase illness, it is up to U.

PS:If satisfied/benefited with, U may inform others to browse ‘Yahoo Answers’ on any health issue.

You're too young to be smoking and too immature to make the decision to smoke. I didn't smoke until I was 18, and now I've made the decision to be a smoker. I know what it does and I know it will kill me. But unless you are okay with being a smoker for many years and are okay with the high possibility of it killing you. If you don't acknowledge that, you should not start smoking.

what u should do is quit now nothing good can come from smoking and tell an adult but the one to decide is yourself

Back