If someone is on supervised probation will the probation officer know if they...

lincolnscott

Jul 4, 2011
...have a warrant to FTA?
thanks for the replies..Tell me if this could be possible

back in 10/08 I got a DUI and went to court and pled guilty. I lost my license for year and was on supervised probation from 11/08 to 6/09 (checked in once a week). I went to court house to get copy of all my court costs and fines are paid on 10/09. I went and got license back in 11/09. How could I go through all that if I had warrant for FTA in DUI when I went those processes? My ex wife works for sheriffs dept and I think I got set up. My DUI lawyer released me from jail and said it was a mistake. Ex wife and I got into in past Sunday of custody issues..she threaten me with cops and I know I was in the right. I got pulled over Tuesday going to work

thanks for the replies..Tell me if this could be possible

back in 10/08 I got a DUI and went to court and pled guilty. I lost my license for year and was on supervised probation from 11/08 to 6/09 (checked in once a week). I went to court house to get copy of all my court costs and fines are paid on 10/09. I went and got license back in 11/09. How could I go through all that if I had warrant for FTA in DUI when I went those processes? My ex wife works for sheriffs dept and I think I got set up. My DUI lawyer released me from jail and said it was a mistake. Ex wife and I got into in past Sunday of custody issues..she threaten me with cops and I know I was in the right. I got pulled over Tuesday going to work

The warrant was filed on 10/08

Yes, in all probability it's wise to assume that your probation officer, who is considered a law enforcement agent, might have access to information on file with the local law enforcement agency.

Your best bet is to resolve the warrant on your own before it becomes a problem and a possible sanction, revocation, or worse. You should be able to call into the sheriff's department wherever the offense occurred and get more information about how to take care of the warrant. If it's just for FTA, you may just have to appear before a judge and "show cause," or whatever. It all depends.

Back