If someone gossips about you..?

Sophia

May 22, 2008
I was in the school bathroom in a stall and I heard two girls i know walking in. I don't think they knew I was in the bathroom because they sounded like they were at the sinks/ mirrors. I heard one of them mention my name, saying I was "chunky". The other girl said it " wouldn't kill me to lose some weight." I mean, Ive never seen myself as fat.. I used to be in elementary school so I stopped eating as much and lost weight.. I worked really hard to lose weight and girls are still talking behind my back. I am 5'4, 124 lbs and 15. Should I talk to them or should I just leave it alone, is it not worth the drama, etc.

I'd say something to them, but I'd talk to them like i didn't know who was talking about me. Like "The other day i was in the bathroom and some girls walked in and started talking about me." or something. You could just watch the expression on their face and I think it would make them feel bad about talking about you behind your back. They might own up to it probably not, but it's worth a shot.

Back