if im wirelessly connected to my neighbors internet am i usin there ip address or...

buddy2331

Mar 27, 2008
...does every computer have....? does every computer have their own ip address or not... i am connected to my neighbors internet does that mean im using there ip address. plz help me best anwser get 10 points... be specific with your anwsers. plz and thank you...................................................................................................................................

if you are using there internet they will never know and it is a different ip address
so it is like you have your own wireless router

that is what is good with wireless routers

i hoped i helped

No The IP is usually set to automatically detect, so it can change from time to time. Most of the time it stays the same though it is set up by the provider. If you set yours as static IP and they set theres to the same static IP address then yes it is possible that you both have the same. It is very unlikely though. Because they would most likely have to pay extra for a static IP and if they do, then they would probably be smart enough to secure there wireless device to keep others from getting on it. Plus, you would have to know the Static IP address they are assigned for you to set it the same. Which you would have to hack into there computer to get it or they would have to give it to you.

Back