If atheists are non religious, why don't they complain about having to pay the...

There is no "Kosher Tax", this is just another anti-Semitic urban legend. Food distributors voluntarily submit certain food products to kashrut for marketing reasons, but this is not regulated by any governmental agency and is absorbed as an advertising expense by the food distributors.

There is no "Kosher Tax", this is just another anti-Semitic urban legend. Food distributors voluntarily submit certain food products to kashrut for marketing reasons, but this is not regulated by any governmental agency and is absorbed as an advertising expense by the food distributors.

I don't drink snapple. It has ester gum in it. Gives me headaches and makes my bowels bleed. It's quite horrible.

Also, I didn't know that there was a Kosher tax. I will have to look into it and make sure its real, and if it is, maybe I'll complain if it really affects me.

I don't drink snapple. It has ester gum in it. Gives me headaches and makes my bowels bleed. It's quite horrible.

Also, I didn't know that there was a Kosher tax. I will have to look into it and make sure its real, and if it is, maybe I'll complain if it really affects me.

Back