i will review you as a poster

If you would so kindly as to remove the waffle iron from your ass, I would then allow you to review my post as you see fit, providing the lack of a breakfast cooking appliance does not hinder your insight in the field of reviewing.

Hoboo - I don't know you well, but you seem pretty cool from the few bits i've seen.

Hefner - No sig, no location. I like it. Normally I don't like avatars like yours, but it's good in context with your name. Page number bickerings are pretty lame though. B.

PSL Baller - sucks

JcKa - Respectable.

daworm - I used to live in south jersey. It sucked shit. I don't like you much more.

DelMonico - Normally a phrase like that would make me roll my eyes and dismiss you as a 4chan obssessed, socially inept retard, however, I actually loled a little. You're decent.

Antichrist - Feels like you're a relatively newfound athiest with a bone to pick with religion. Or you're just trying to get a reaction with a name like that. Either way, grow up. I understand if you just keep it because you've had the name for a long time.

Club-Soda - I like you. I like your sig a lot, simple but original (to me) ascii art.

atthemattin - Is that check list for me? Regardless, I don't think you should be criticizing avatars. Sig with bigtime internet events. I'm pretty impressed you were on the internet when those happened. Blows pretty hard.

speech.php

If i posted twice without reviewing you, i probably missed you, otherwise i just haven't gotten to you yet. these take time and i'm doing other stuff irl

Back