I will pick best answer if you can make me laugh...

yo mommas so hairy when she gave birth to you it gave you a rug burn!

ive got 2: yo mamas so fat, when she goes to the beach whale come up to her and sing "we are family ,even though you're bigger than me." the second 1 is yo mamas so old that ashton kutcher would date her.

Yo mama's so fat that when she's asked to set the table, she puts the plates on her chest.

Yo mamma so fat, every time she turns around its her b-day!!!

Yo Mamma is so fat that when she walks backwards she BEEPS!

Yo Momma is so fat, if you threw a tennis ball at her, it would go into orbit around her!

Yo mammy's so fat...every time she calls out for Chinese, another zero is erased from the trade deficit.

yo momma so old she fart dust, and her s**t is carbonised. .......Hey maaaaan dat's good s**t, roll me another.

yo mama so short when she sits on the curb he feet dangle

yo momma so dumb i told her it was chilli out side and she went and got a bowl.

Yo mamma's so fat she has more chins than a Chinese phone book

Yo momma's teeth are so yellow, i can't believe it's not butter.

Yo mama so ugly she made an onion cry! Yo mama so ugly people go as her for Halloween. Yo mama so ugly that when she sits in the sand on the beach, cats try to bury her. Yo mama so ugly she scares the roaches away. Yo mama so ugly we have to tie a steak around your neck so the dog will play with her! Yo mama so ugly I heard that your dad first met her at the pound. Yo mama so ugly that if ugly were bricks she'd have her own projects. Yo mama so ugly that your father takes her to work with him so that he doesn't have to kiss her goodbye.Yo mama's so ugly, well.. look at you! Yo mama's so ugly, she looks like you. Yo mama's so ugly, she could only be Yo mama. Yo mama's so ugly, they filmed "Gorillas in the Mist" in her shower. Yo mama's so ugly, they push her face into dough to make gorilla cookies. Yo mama's so ugly, when she joined an ugly contest, they said "Sorry, no professionals."Yo mama's so ugly, when she looks in the mirror, the reflection ducks. Yo mama's so ugly, when she looks in the mirror, the reflection looks back shaking it's head. Yo mama's so ugly, when the terminator said "I'll be back" he left running. Yo mama's so ugly, her birth certificate was an apology letter from the condom factory. Yo mama's so ugly, she looks like she's been in a dryer filled with rocks. Yo mama's so ugly, she looks like her face caught on fire and they put it out with a fork. Yo mama's so ugly, she looks like her face caught on fire and they put it out with a track cleat. Yo mama's so ugly, she's uugly. I had to add another u `cause u is ugly too! Yo Mamma is so ugly, even a blind man wouldn't have sex with her. Yo Mamma is so ugly, her dentist treats her by mail-order. Yo Mamma is so ugly, her pillow cries at night. Yo Mamma is so ugly, even the elephant man paid to see her. Yo Mamma is so ugly, her shadow quit. Yo Mamma is so ugly, her mom had to be drunk to breast feed her. Yo Mamma is so ugly, her face is closed on weekends! Yo Mamma is so ugly, Greenpeace mistook her for an endangered elephant. Yo Mamma is so ugly, even the tide won't come back in. Yo Mamma is so ugly, even Bill Clinton wouldn't sleep with her. Yo mama's so ugly, when she got in the tub, the water jumped out. Yo mama's so ugly, when she joined an ugly contest, they said "Sorry, no professionals."Yo mama's so ugly, when she looks in the mirror, the reflection ducks. Yo mama's so ugly, when she looks in the mirror, the reflection looks back shaking it's head. Yo mama's so ugly, when she masturbates she gets arrested for cruelty to animals. Yo mama's so ugly, when she moved into the projects, all her neighbors chipped in for curtains. Yo mama's so ugly, when she passes by a bathroom the toilet flushes. Yo mama's so ugly, when she takes her bra off she looks like she has four big toes. Yo mama's so ugly, when she walks in the kitchen, the rats jump on the table and start screaming. Yo mama's so ugly, when she walks into a bank, they turn off the surveillance cameras. Yo mama's so ugly, when she was born she was put in an incubator with tinted windows. Yo mama's so ugly, when she was born the doctor looked at her ass, then her face, and said "Twins!"Yo mama's so ugly, when she was born the doctor smacked everyone. Yo mama's so ugly, when she was born, her mama saw the afterbirth and said "Twins."Yo mama's so ugly, when she was born, the doctor slapped her and her parents. Yo mama's so ugly, when she was born, the doctor smacked the wrong end. Yo mama's so ugly, when she was lying on the beach, the cat tried to bury her. Yo mama's so ugly, when she went camping, the park ranger was like "Hey Yogi!"Yo mama's so ugly, when she went to Taco Bell everyone ran for the border. Yo mama's so ugly, when two guys broke into her apartment, she yelled "rape" and they yelled "NO!"Yo mama's so ugly, when your dad wants to have sex in the car, he tells her to get out. Yo mama's so ugly, yo dad first met her at the pound. Yo mama's so ugly, yo daddy tosses the ugly stick and she fetches it every time. Yo mama's so ugly, yo father takes her to work just so he doesn't have to kiss her good-bye. Yo mama's so ugly, yo father's breath smells like shit 'cause he'd rather kiss her ass. Yo mama's so ugly, you could stick her face in dough and make monster cookies. Yo mama's so ugly, your real pops could only be a fuckin' dog. yo mamma so ugly she's like a criss cross between male and female yo mammas so ugly, she has to sneak up on a glass of water. yo mammas so ugly, she stuck her face out the window and got arrested for mooning.

yo momma so ugly,when sje jumped in the bathtub the water jumped out!

Yo mama so poor she was kicking a can down the street and I asked her what she was doing and she said, "I'm moving."Yo mama so fat when she walked into Japan everybody yelled,"Godzilla, Godzilla!"Yo mama so gay she makes Michael Jackson look straight.Yo mama so ugly when she entered an ugly contest she was disqualified because they didn't want professionals.Yo mama so dumb when I said it was chilly outside she ran out with a bowl and spoon.Yo mama so fat when she jumped into the ocean the whales sang, "We are family... Even though you're fatter than me."Yo mama's thumb's so big she uses a barrel for a thimble.Yo mama so big she was playing with tanks in the military.Yo mama so big she used a cannon like a pistol.Yo mama so fat people say she was the cause of world hunger.Yo mama so old she's the one who wiped out all the dinosaurs.Yo mama so big when it was raining she called it a shower.Yo mama so big she could lift Africa with her pinky toe.Yo mama so big she was called Paul Bunyan at age seven.Yo mama so big when her mom gave birth she was already as tall as her.Yo mama so big when she was seven they spanked her with a bulldozer.Yo mama so big when she burps people panic because they thought there was an earthquake.Yo mama so big she could break a scale by just resting her hand.You mama so big she used the Empire State building as a toothpick.Yo mama's breath stinks it'll cause global warming.Yo mama's so dumb u can't see her brain with a microscope.Yo mama's so ugly when she was rated on her ugliness from a scale of 1 to 10 1 being the lowest she was rated a 999999.Yo mama's crap's so big people thought it was a meteor shower.Yo mama's so big she uses the sun as an oven.Yo mama's so big when she was horny she humped a mountain.Yo mama's so big she had a bumper sticker the size of a billboard on her butt that said, "Heavy Load."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Your mom's so fat she can't even jump to a conclusion.Your mom's so fat, when she dances the band skips.Your mom's so fat, I have to take a bus a train and a cab just to get on her good side.Your mother's so fat, her clothes have stretch marks.Your mother's so fat, she needs a watch on both arms because she covers two time zones.Your mother's so fat, you could slap her butt and ride the waves.Your mother's so fat, she needs a hula hoop to keep her socks up.Your mother's so fat, when she goes to a restaurant she doesn't get a menu, she gets an estimate.Your mother's so fat, when they used her underwear for bungee jumping, they hit the ground.Your mother's so fat, when she goes to a restaurant she looks at the menu and says, "OK"!Your mom's so fat, when she lays on the beach, people run around yelling, "Free Willie!"Your mom's so big, she plays marbles with planets.Your mom's so fat, her belt size is the equator.Your mom's so fat, she has to buy two airplane tickets.Your mom's so fat, when she turns around they throw her a welcome back party.Your mom's so fat she uses a satellite dish as a diaphragm.Your mom's so fat when she took her dress to the cleaners they told her, "Sorry, we don't do curtains."Your mom's so fat, the back of her neck looks like a pack of franks.Your mom's so fat, she sat on four quarters and made a dollar.Your mom's so big, when the family wants to watch home movies they ask her to wear white.Your mothers so fat, she was baptized at Sea World.Your mothers so fat, people jog around her for exercise.Your mothers so fat, she went to the movies and sat next to everyone.Your mothers so fat, she's on a light diet...as soon as it gets light out she starts eating.Your mothers so big that she sat on a rainbow and got Skittles.Your mothers so fat that when she wore an "X" jacket a helicopter tried to land on her back.Your mothers head is so big, it shows up on radar.Your mothers so fat, when she went to the beach, she was the only one that got a tan.Your mothers so fat your bath tub has stretch marks.Your mothers so fat, when she stepped on the scale it said, "To be continued."Your mothers so fat, she got a run in her jeans.Your mothers so fat, she irons her clothes on the driveway.Your mothers so fat, she sells shade in the summer.Your mothers so fat, she left the house with high-heels and came back with flip-flops.Your mothers so fat, when I got on top of her my ears popped.Your mothers so fat, she influences the tides.Your mothers so fat, when she fell over, she rocked herself to sleep trying to get up again.Your mothers so fat, she was baptized at Marine World.Your mothers so fat, she has her own area code.Your mothers so fat, they got her face on the Crisco can.Your mothers so fat, she stepped on a scale and it said "Sorry, we don't do live stock."Yo mama so fat, were in her right now.Yo mama so ugly, her mom had to tie a steak around her neck to get the dogs to play with her.Yo mama so ugly, when she walks down the street in September, people say "Damn, is it Halloween already?"Yo mama so fat, every time someone say "Kool Aid" she bust through the wall.Yo mama so fat, her legs are like spoiled milk - white & chunky!Yo mama so fat, you have to roll her in flour and look for the wet spot to fuck herYo mama so fat, she put on her lipstick with a paint-rollerYo mama so fat, she broke her leg, and gravy poured out!Yo mama so nasty, I called her for phone sex and she gave me an ear infection.Yo mama so ugly, she went into an hunted house and came out with an applicationYo mama so ugly, when she joined an ugly contest, they said "Sorry, no professionals."Yo mama so ugly, her mom had to be drunk to breast feed herYo mama so ugly, the government moved Halloween to her birthday.Yo mama so ugly, that if ugly were bricks she'd have her own projects.Yo mama so ugly, when they took her to the beautician it took 12 hours... for a quote!Yo mama so fat, her nickname is "DAMN"Yo mama so fat, that she needs a sock for each toeYo mama so fat, she eats Wheat Thicks.Yo mama so slutty, she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch ball!Yo mama so slutty, she could suck a golf ball through six feet of garden hoseYo mama so poor, her face is on the front of a food stamp.Yo mama's like a refrigerator, everyone sticks their meat in her.Yo momma is like a bowling ball she gets three fingers, thrown in the gutter, and comes back for more.

Back