I was talking to a girl that was 2 years older than I and I was attracted to...

PrestonChildsiii

Nov 16, 2011
...the fact that she was older then? things instantly went sour she told a guy she was talking to 4 other guys but all the while telling me nobody likes her I would not have anything to worry about. Then on her facebook page she put she was in a relationship and I congradulated her. She told me it was a joke because the friend was going to the military but the very next night she got into a relationship for real after seeing this next guy at 3am. I didnt want to see it because she and he were posting on the facebook wall how happy they were I am fine and dandy with what happened but I chose to leave her alone period since she is so happy with her boyfriend as it appears. I havent spoken to her for a few weeks last night she text me and I could not understand why and this is exactly what she texted me. ( Hey, so why did you delete, yea i might have a boyfriend, but that doesnt mean i want to stop talking, i still think
about you.) 95 percent of me says ignore her and 5 percent tells me to just tell her she is what makes it hard for a good girl so I wanted whatever positive advice I could get on this a good female friend said she just wants to string me along incase her and him dont work out. What would any of you do.

Back