I was friends with a girl who is a lesbian we argued and she said this to me?

LoveME

Mar 29, 2008
Why do you think she said this to me?

She said this to me after i told her i never wanted to be her girlfriend. Why did she say this? Did she like me? We aren't friends anymore but i was just wondering what she meant by this. She said this after i told her that hell no i never ever wanted to be her girlfriend. I said that when she said she didn't want a girlfriend.

"U r funnie...but i understand that ur feeling r hurt and i'm sorry for that.....u went out into the deep end telling me about ur boyfriend of 5yrs but u NEVER and u mean NEVER want'd to be my girlfriend, right...HA...u need to stop it. And i hope everything works out wit u and your boyfriend. Happiness is everything...good luck“

I posted a facebook status saying i was going to cook my boyfriend her favorite food she blocked me and said she blocked me because i was childish. I did flirt with her i guess but i told her i had a boyfriend from the start so she knew about him so i don't get what her problem is.

*She asked me if i liked boyish girls and if i only looked at boyish girls she even told me she was like a book and i asked her if she wanted me to read her pages. She said yes if i don't mind.* We ended up arguing over the phone she told me not to call or text her anymore. I haven't talk to her since August and she even started flirting with my friend on facebook. I think she only did that to make me jealous. That ended up blowing up big time. I don't know if we can ever be friends again but she said what i did was unflixable and that i was too complicated. I made another facebook and sent her a message but she didn't reply but she didn't block me on that one though. I guess she is probably still upset. I do hope that we can be friends again one day in the future but i don't know.

if u want to expirement with her but if i was u stick with the boy and if she argued about not being lesbian i would move on from being her friend

It sounds to me like you lead her to believe that you WERE interested in her by answering that you wanted to read her pages. She has to move on from you if she's attracted to you and you're not reciprocating. Let the dust settle and see where it falls. You might find you never really wanted to be friends with her in the first place and that whatever you felt or thought has passed in a short time.

HONEY, I AM STRAIGHT AS HELL, BUT THE REASON SHE IS BEHAVING LIKE THIS IS BECAUSE SHE GOT TURN DOWN BY YOU AND SHE IS ALL PISS OFF THAT YOU TOLD HER LIKE IT IS AT LEAST YOU WAS HONEST. SHE IS JEALOUS BECAUSE SHE CAN,T HAVE YOU. LET IT GO SO WHAT IF YOU FLIRTED WE ALL GOOF OFF! STAY OUT OF HER LIFE AND SHE STAYS OUT OF UR,S.

Back