I took car to a auto shop that had free towing and diagnostic the shop sent a tow...

aerrolk

Dec 12, 2012
...truck and came and got the? Two day later I went to the shop but it was at another shop which was doing the work on the car they got in touch with me with a repair to the problem and a price over the phone no invoice I said ok but they never did the work because they called with another problem with wanting to clean the injectors which made it a higher price which at that time I said that I didn't want to go to much higher still no invoice over the phone the third time they needed. To replace two injectors at 240 each and I wasn't ready to pay that much they needed the money at that time to order the injectors and now. The job is 1100 dollars so I waited two weeks to see if I should do this or just go get the car after talking to the owner he said don't spend that much on the car we will do it our self so I called the shop and asked how much to get the car out they said they will call with a price and never did next thing I no the shop has a lien on the car for 1500 dollars storage fee and on the lien the cost for there services was only 65 dollars which they never told me and free towing and now charging me for that also I think that false advertising and and stealing a car and the shop who worked on the car is not the one who has the lien on the car it's. The shop who didn't work on the car that has the lien on it

Back