I thinkMy System blew Main Stereo fuse. What happend?

stevenj

Jun 2, 2008
sounds like you have a short in the system somewhere. my last car kept draing th battery and needed a jump everytime. I removed the radio's amp fuse and the problem stopped

Ok so i finally got my system working good and then a few days later i turned on my truck every thing was going good sounding good then my amp and subs quit working then about ten seconds later my hole stereo shut off.. so i took it to a place to see what happend and i knew it had to be a fuse and it was but they also said my battery wasnt working anymore and there is something Continuely draining my battery even if the truck is off so i had to buy a new battery. The thing is, is they think i should take my system and get it professionaly hooked up so i dont keep draining battery and blowing fuses... But i dont want to spend $100 when i know all they are going to do is change one wire!! i think it could be the remote turn on and i should change it! but im not sure! what should i do??

hey they have free check up for ur car at pacfic sound 101 call 8054941644 and they should help answering ur questions u should go there in 2751 E Thousand Oaks Blvd # 4, Thousand Oaks, CA?"

Back