I need to vent badly..?

hfhrh

Mar 20, 2012
Alright i need to vent so you dont have to read this i just need to wright everything thats been pissin me off . Okay for a while nowI just would get so annoyed with people mostly my one friend because she is so controlling. She will get so pissed at me If i hang out with my other friend and she will alwaysbe like well I thought we were best friends and that pisses me off because I've know my other friend since we were kids. She also is like obsessed with this one guy who is my friend too and he doesn't like her and everyday she ask me if he said anything about her and today I told her how come he's all you ever want to talk about and she got super pissed and defensive it made me really mad, oh she also has a boyfriend and they been together for 3 years and she talks about fucking so many other guys and Im like dude why mess that up but no she never listens to me. I get really mad sometimes and I will just stop talking and everytime I get a little pissed she always asked me why are you mad at me and I will be like I'm not mad and like 2 secs later she like why are you mad at me and tha just makes me even more mad and I can't stand that when she does it so it pisses me off even more. Honestly everything she does or says just gets under my skin and makes me so mad and I don't know why. Sorry that there was a lot I just need to get everything off my chest lol

Back