I need an interesting topic to train a class on.?

anonymous123

Apr 15, 2008
I'm working at a call centre and just got chosen to have an interview for our training position. We're being asked to train our HR department on a topic of our choice for 20 minutes. I can't figure out what to do for the interview and want to think outside of the box but need some ideas. Other trainers have trained on subjects like paintball etc. I want to do something that nobody is going to do and I don't have very many ideas. Any suggestions?
Thank you for your suggestions, however I'm looking for something tangible to train on. Or something that uses strategy. I want something that's out of the box and not something someone would normally train a class on. Keep in mind that I will be training a class of 30+ people and my demonstration of training exercises will be outlined for about 4 representatives from Human Resources. I need something interesting, yet complex so that I can actually TEACH them something and not worry that they already know the subject well enough. The other trainer trained our HR dept on paint balling and how to use the equipment and such. I'm looking to do something like that. And I do not want my training curriculum to be work related.

Talk about DEEP SPACE,what do you expect to find there,if there will be any life form?would you really think there will be humans there,trees,a society like ours.Or just talk about THE FUTURE see what they have in mind-if humans will still occupy the earth,or will we leave earth coz all its resources will be extinguished if so then where will be go how will we survive,stuff like that.You really don't need to be a scientist to talk about things like that,all you need is imagination and logic,you know what I mean.You will be amazed to see you imaginative people are if you let them...:)

BEST OF LUCK :)

Table tennis
Baking
Sandwhich making
Minesweeper
Poker
Drawing
Weightlifting
Bowling
Chess
Yoga
Fashion
Checkers
Video games
Photography
Wood working
Painting
How to come up with ideas
Poetry

Yo could train/teach people any1 of those, and in my opinion they are almost all interesting

Back