I just read this article on Yahoo! and now I'm wondering... Is Lindsey...

lululemonlover

Mar 21, 2009
...Lohan a lesbian? Lindsay Lohan blasts 'cheating' ex

Lindsay Lohan has reportedly split from girlfriend Samantha Ronson, with the 'Mean Girls' actress taking to her blog to discuss their relationship.

(BANG) -

Lindsay Lohan has accused Samantha Ronson of cheating on her and taking drugs.

The 'Mean Girls' actress - who has had a turbulent relationship with the DJ for around a year - has reportedly split from Samantha, and has revealed intimate details of their failed romance on her blog.

Writing on social networking website Twitter, Lindsay said: "I was right all along. Cheat

"being cheated on does wonders to you (sic)"

Lindsay then appeared to confirm her relationship was over, writing: "look, im doing this publicly because u+ur friends call people mag..so-you win, you broke my heart. now go away. i loved you (sic)"

Lindsay - who has completed three stints in rehab and sparked fears for her health recently after losing a dramatic amount of weight - then took a swipe at Samantha's twin sister Charlotte.

She wrote: "ask ur sister 2 stop yelling profanity plz;;stop doing drugs. and tell charlotte to do more-she could loose a stone or 10 (sic)"

Lindsay's online rants come days after she was refused entry to Charlotte's party on Friday (03.04.09).

Samantha was playing a set at her sister's bash at Los Angeles' exclusive Bar Marmont, but when Lindsay arrived she was turned away by five members of security at the door.

The actress was reportedly so desperate to gain entry she even tried to climb over the walls.

A source told gossip website X17Online: "Eventually Lindsay's friends, the D squared designers who were staying at the Chateau, took pity on her and said they would look after her so they let her into their rooms. But the minute they let her in, Lindsay tried to sneak into the party again! Poor girl just couldn't get in."

It has been claimed Samantha's family had told the security guards not to let Lindsay enter the bash.

Samantha has since changed the locks on the Hollywood Hills house she shared with Lindsay.

A source said: "I'm sure Lindsay and Sam are over. Sam's family wants her to get away from Lindsay - they think she's completely nuts!"

Back