i just bought Raw 100 DVD?

BillyGsell

Sep 18, 2011
what does WWE and Teletubbies have in common???? they giving bear hugs and have tea parties with each other. THAT'S THE PG ERA IS ALL ABOUT!!! LOL

well, seriously before I'm watching that, when before Monday Night Raw came out, was WWE more like AWA when it came on the air, being struggled to bring out the fans when Hulk Hogan is trying to making his move to WCW a year later for some controversy with Vince McMahon's steroid use to most wrestlers from Vince's past (he really can't get fired from WWF (called at that time), not even during the Attitude Era because he owns Titan Sports, now WWE Entertainment and you know that.)???
sorry for the Teletubbies comment, just bought the stupid Oogieloves (WORST MOVIE EVER!!!!!) on DVD too, and i was about to buy it for my nephew and the whole typo (making his move), i meant to say make his move.
sorry for the Teletubbies comment, just bought the stupid Oogieloves (WORST MOVIE EVER!!!!!) on DVD too, and i was about to buy it for my nephew and the whole typo (making his move), i meant to say make his move.

Back