i have t-mobile but i would like to get a new phone without buying another...

kristen

Jun 5, 2008
...plan is there a way? i have a prepaid t-mobile phone i really need a phone soo i was curious if u could buy just a phone keep the plan i have?

yea just buy the phone and put the sim card in the new phone, tmobile runs off sim cards so its a simple as just buying the new phone and put the sim card in it, im not sure what phone you have so im just gonna try to explain this the best i can normally the sim card is by the battery so pop off your battery cover and see if you can find it its black about the size of a fingur nail sometimes its pushed into the side of the phone you can check your manual to see where it is just pop it out and put it in the new phone and boot the phone up should do all the work for you hope this helped if you have a android phone please like my facebook page for android tips i make videos and answer questions for anyone looking for help it would help me alot if you could like the page im trying to spread the word its a brand new page and need more people to join thanks but besides that i hope this helps

Back