i have an awesome riddle, first to answer gets ten points!!!?

Dallas

May 19, 2008
The first person that tells me how they can speak for an entire minute without using the letter a gets ten points!
Rules: has to be simple, cannot make up a story, no talking slowly, has to be at least one hundred words. The answer is simpler than you think, have fun!!! :-D
Congrats Justin you figured it out! Amber I'm sorry, that was what I meant by a story and you used the letter a multiple times, the answer is to count to one hundred!

one, two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve thirteen fourteen fifteen sixteen seventeen eighteen nineteen twenty twenty one twenty two twenty three twenty four twenty five twenty six twenty seven twenty eight twenty nine thirty thirty one thirty two thirty three thirty four thirty five thirty six thirty seven thirty eight thirty nine forty forty one forty two forty three forty four forty five forty six forty seven forty eight forty nine fifty fifty one fifty two fifty three fifty four fifty five fifty six fifty seven fifty eight fifty nine sixty talked for one minute

You open your mouth, think of the words you're going to blurt out. Once this process is complete the words will exit your body through your mouth. The word which is thought of will then be understood by a fellow person. Different people find words more difficult to pronounce, such as 'thistle'. The word 'thistle' requires the person to position their tongue between their teeth and gently blow out. The person then needs to quickly pronounce the 'istle', which seems to be the significant problem. Other words like 'sheep' require the teeth to clench together and the person must produce a sweeping sound with their mouth. They almost need to spit all over the fellow person to properly pronounce the word.

Back