I HAVE A NEED TO ACT OUT IN GODS LOVE SOMEONE PLEASE DIRECT ME!!!! ... thanks :)?

DaniBarto

Mar 14, 2012
Hello all! Well. I want to become a pastor someday. I'm a freshman IN COLLEGE and have experienced the calling. I'm 19 so I can legally go on any mission trip. I'm working towards a degree in Psychology and Minor in Sports and Rec. This has nothing to do with the recent Kony thing. I've wanted to do this for years but now I have money, time and the legal go ahead. But working in Uganda would be cool too. I just want to spread good Christian love and experience a whole new world. I'm looking to be a part of like a 2-4 week program (I do have a job to take care of) and to be with a group of people (not that I need to know them, just people who will notice if I disappear...) I'm not a God fearing Christian looking out to save the world and damn the non-believers. I'm a God loving Christian who wants to help others experience his warmth if they want to open up their hearts. Yah know? So no haters, please. I have a couple of Atheist friends who respect my beliefs and think that what I want to do is a good thing. And I respect their choice to not believe and one them even though we have a disagreement. Treat others how you would like to be treated! So yeah. Link me to some mission sites??? Please :) I really don't want to miss any more opportunities to spread the love. Thanks!

Back