I Have a concern about my red eared slider turtle?

max

May 17, 2008
In my tank i have a RES he is a baby only about 2 inch shell from head to toe..and i seen some videos on youtube with fish in their turtle tanks aswell

so it got me intrested in some fish..so i went out and bought a red ryukin goldfish and a albino telescope fish and i feed them tetrafin goldfish crisps and this is what i was worried about how to feed both of them in the same tank..but i figure just throw it in like normal

so i did and recently my turtle has been eating his own food i give him he eats repto min floating food sticks..but lately my turtle has been eating the fish food ;X i allways seem to overeact and think the worse about these types of things but i just wonder if i should switch to a new goldfish food? maybe the goldfish food is harmfull..probaly not but i spent alot of money on my setup and i dont want anything to happen

i do not know the rules on the forums if i can post links on here but i wont take any chances i will just post the ingredients for the goldfish crisps

Ingredients: Fish meal, fish oil, dried yeast, corn starch, shrimp meal, wheat gluten, ground brown rice, potato protein, dehulled soybean meal, monobasic calcium phosphate, algae meal, lecithin, krill, l-carnitine, guar gum, ascorbic acid (source of vitamin C), inositol, niacin, l-ascorbyl-2-polphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), d-calcium pantothenate, a-tocopherol-acetate (source of vitamin E), riboflavin-5-phosphate, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin A palmitate, folic acid, menadione sodium bisulfite complex, biotin, cyanocobalamin (source of vitamin B12), cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3), manganese sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, cobalt nitrate. Color Includes: Canthaxanthin, blue 2 lake, red 3 dye, yellow 5 lake. Ethoxyquin, and citric acid, both as preservatives.

now i would apreciate it very much if anyone could point out something that turtles shouldnt be eating? or is harmfull if too much is ingested..thank you very much

Back