I have a BA in Pysch,I'm trying to get a MS in Nutrition, it's getting to me...

ChrisP1

May 13, 2008
...though, should i just die? All my parents wanted was for me to get a degree, without telling me that Psychology is the most worthless major. I get scared because I have all my eggs in one basket trying to get in the masters program in Nutrition and the Dietetic internship. But i get panic attacks that send me to the hospital when i get a bad grade trying to fill in the pre requisites for it. I haven't been accepted yet and it's killing me. I graduated with a 3.5 honors, Tau Sigma, Psi Chi etc, but every keeps saying that a BA in Psychology is worthless. I'm 25 still working part time jobs and trying to get a higher education, worrying myself to the point of extreme anxiety. Is there light at the end of the tunnel? Is a BA in Psych a financial security blanket in any way? should i just kill myself because of the mistake in the choice of a BA in Psych because i've had enough? Somebody please help me find some light at the end of the tunnel before i end up in the hospital again because of another attack.

Back