I hate working weekends

peterngoodwin

Apr 5, 2008
I have to stay in tonight as I work at a gym and my boss wants me there at 5AM to clean the place down before it opens at 6. Because Iam so knackered after my shift ends I go running at 4 and run to the gym.

So there is little point in going out.And the pub is just 4 doors away and it's quiz night. It's good money but picking up mens pubes at that time in the morning is terrible.

You work at the pub as well as pubic hair picker-upper?

Hard life dude, at least you're making some paper.

You are going to get a load of people saying "at least you have job" but I completely agree. I hate working full stop, but I do it and I do a good job, but you have to moan about it when all the rich people get jobs as sailing instructors and they don't even NEED jobs.

Me too :/. However this weekend I chose to go into work only working 3 hours Saturday & 3 hours Sunday- get paid 100! Need the money for my car.

How west do you live?

Surely it's not that bad to get a job in London.

Or is it? :eek:

Off topic: But I love your sig! :D

I don't need a job, but I still do mine, don't particualry like it, but I look at it this way, I'd only be in bed if I wasn't working so may as well get paid eh?

Just go out if you wanna, believe me, you're just as nackered the morning after if you get to bed at 12/1am rather than 10/11pm. Don't EVER let work get in the way of a healthy social life! :yes:

I get up at 5 every weekend for my job, I have done since I was 14. And I bet there's many people who have had it worse than that.

Unfair maybe, but life's a beach.

Yeah it sucks, I work both saturdays and sundays (8-6 and 11-5) and the one thing is miss most when im in normal college hours is a day to lye inn.

Back