I got mugged by a sheep. Should I hunt him down and slap him with a badger?

who cares, you can get more chocolate. Don't beat him with anything. And if your trying to be funny, its not funny.

No you should hunt down the sheep. Kill it make lamb chops cook them eat them, then present the bones to his family and burp the smell of the lamb chops you just ate in their faces and say: "Who's you daddy"

I agree with horse lover your not funny. And if what he ate half your chocolate bar buy another one. I go to barn 3 times a week and the horses are always stealing stuff from me. They always play with my zipper or the buttons on my coat and some times they rip them off i dont want to ill the horse i just laugh. And they eat my food all the time. If you were going to get mad about it then you shouldnt have been stupid enought to let the sheep steal you chocolate and you button.

If it was me i would beat the sheep to death with a chicken and then strangle the fresh corpse with a shoe lace..........
but thats just me...........

Yes then repeatidly hit him in the face with a crow bar, then shoot all his legs off with a double barrelled shot-gun, then get his heart and feed it to his wife then nick his childrens genitals and make the farmer fry then and eat them with oyster sauce(oyster excretion).

If your going to be silly do it somewhere else!

Back