I got a large bill from T-Mobile but i'm not sure if it's an error!?

MiSuNdErStOoD

Mar 28, 2008
Okay, we have unlimited texts and limited calling, i got a bill for around two thousand dollars, because of texting, but in the bill it showed they charged twenty cents for many texts? I checked online and it says the next payment due is 187.But when i go to the tab Billing & Payments and check the past bills it says last months bill was two thousand dollars but we only payed 300 dollars and 2,000 is due for 9/21 but when i go to the home page it says 187, or when i press #bal#(to check the balance on myphone) it says 187 is due 9/21. This is really confusing! And i don't pay my phone bill my boyfriend does but he got really upset, when he got the bill,but when he noticed it wasn't like that when he pressed #bal# on his phone to check the balance it said the next payment due was187, so he says it just a mistake and there is no need to go to the store or anything. What do you think about this? Do you think that is the true balance? I just feel like it is still there pay 2,000 by 9/21 online but only if i press manage and account, but they also sent the bill by mail to his house! Sorry if this is confusing but it's as confusing to me! And what do you think the best thing to do call? Or go to the store? or Leave it alone?

If you call them and explain to them that you are being overcharged they would be able to correct it but if you don't call them they will keep sending you the bill. It is always good to talk to the supervisor because the problems can be solved quicker. I have noticed that many companies overcharge people because not to many people take their time to check their statements. The companies will only correct things if you call them otherwise they take your money for free. Your bill is obvious but who would notice few dollars.

the best thing is to go to the store.your plan probably got changed somehow or something like that

If I got a bill like that, I'd be on the phone to customer service to ream someone out. Call them.

Back