I got a crappy oil change, how can I get the oil company to give me a refund and pay

ksanchez7186

Dec 8, 2010
for the damages? I recently took my 2005 Honda Accord in to Oil Doctor, a local oil changing place to get my oil changed. My car ran fine for a couple of days and then I didn't run it for about four days as I was out of the state. When I went to turn my car on again it refused to start. I took it to my Honda dealer and they said whoever gave me my last oil change didn't take out the old oil and also overfilled the oil by over 4 quartz, spilling all over the parts of the car and causing enough damage to cost me $300. I went back to the oil place and told them the situation and they refuse to pay for the damages as they say that if it indeed was the oil change that caused the damage, the car would've never ran after the oil change. I don't know what to do from here. Can I file a civil suit or what other steps can I take so that the oil company pays for the damage they have caused to my car? Please helpppp!

Back