I found the force!

Ayla

Feb 24, 2008
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=O7_dzu4TQDs&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DO7_dzu4TQDs

Look, these systema guys seem to be able to make their attackers start to just flop around by hardly touching them. They must have mind powers.

Either a mixture of BS and good techniques, or I really hope that the Netherlands doesn't go to war with Russia!!

I always wonder if the guy who does the move that flips the completely compliant guy around gets a tad excited because he thinks he's actually doing that to the guy, and it's not because the guy knows what's coming and is helping by jumping/moving himself.

What I want to see is a video on boxing. Something like "this is how you throw a lead hook and this is what it does to a guy" while the guy being demonstrated on has to just stand there and take the punch. THAT, would be something to watch.

The bit around 4:00 where a guy is punching another bigger guy in yellow t-shirt in the stomach, then the other guy taps with a one inch punch a few inches higher around the solar plexus. Maybe it's all about precise strikes, however slappy and soft it looks?

Back