I am ugly and I love this girl. Do i have a chance?i got competitions

u need some confidence that can make people more attractive wel i think so..and dont bring urself down..Stop comparing urself to others aswell..

I don't wanna come out as tough, but dude you gotta suck it up. Pitying yourself is not gonna get you anywhere. Nobody is perfect, and if she judges people on their looks only do you think she's worth it? Try to talk to her and see how it goes...

1 You are your own worst enemy. Looks aren't everything. Look at all the beautiful people in Hollywood. How many can you name that are happily married and have been so for 10 or more years?
She likes to talk to you! That's a--------------------- +
She goes places with you! another-------------------+
She would wear the same shirt as you Wow------+
She talks to other boys.....................................-
She has given you every sign that she thinks of you as a friend.now before you go off in a funk, That's a first step to a lasting relationship.
beauty fades but a love based on friendship and trust can last 50+years.
About the money; make it the old fashion way earn it. What are you working toward as a life time career?

if you really love her than ur heart calls her.
your act impress her.you eyes express your feeling to her.
and through this silent communication ,connection of love will linked.
all the best of your luck.
and try to being according to her. :)

What in the world does knowing martial arts have to do with you "having a chance" with some girl, unless you are talking about a chance to beat her in a fight? Stop beating yourself up and ask her.

First of all.. Girls are not as shallow as you think they are.. If there is someone who looks great and he is not a very nice guy and someone who looks average but is one of the sweetest guys ever, we'll usually pick the second one.. You need to first be happy about yourself and built up your confidence.. You need to be around people who will make you feel better about yourself and you shouldn't put yourself down.. You sound like a very sincere guy who is friendly. Work on your personality and just be yourself.. Us girls.. Well most of us love a guy who is honest, truthful and funny.

First of all.. Girls are not as shallow as you think they are.. If there is someone who looks great and he is not a very nice guy and someone who looks average but is one of the sweetest guys ever, we'll usually pick the second one.. You need to first be happy about yourself and built up your confidence.. You need to be around people who will make you feel better about yourself and you shouldn't put yourself down.. You sound like a very sincere guy who is friendly. Work on your personality and just be yourself.. Us girls.. Well most of us love a guy who is honest, truthful and funny.

Dude, do you really want a girl who is only after nice clothes, good looks, money in the pocket? Sounds like you have a confidence problem. Not what you want to hear but maybe she's not the one for you. Sounds like she likes you as a friend currently so be yourself. Don't try and impress her or yourself with material things. Impress her with your charm, compassion, willingness to listen, and all the thing's that really matter. Is she's bright, she will see the value in your honesty and integrity and that is worrth far more than material item in this world. Be her friend and if she's the one, you will have a better relationship than any of those guys trying to impress with materialism. Good luck buddy. hang in there.

Back