"I am personally not gay"?

peterd

May 23, 2008
we need to get this person out of the closet now.

is it whitney?

noey?

who is it!!

Yes, it's odd. But some people just aren't ready to come out yet (even online). The Internet can be a place for them to explore another part of their personality. In time, the opening up will happen.

(By the way: I'm not gay either. That thing in my profile? A glitch. Just a glitch.)

Good luck.

(And, remember: I'm NOT gay. Not. Not-not-not-NOT.)

EDIT: Okay, I admit it: I AM seriously questing my sexuality but remain faithfully undecided.

EDIT EDIT: BUT, if I were, I would think that Orlando bloom is MUCH more attractive than Brad Pitt.

(Actually, they're both old and, er, "icky" anyway--but you get the point.)

Obviously people, this user is on LGBT, answering questions ranging the sexual gamut, but feels the need to assert that he/she's DEFINITELY "Not gay".

It seems weird that so many people without first-hand experience feels they need to assert and EXPOSE this fact when answering questions. Somehow making them more reliable? Am i right?
BTW, even though i'm here answering questions, i'm not gay.

Answer my question, but remember i'm not gay.

NOT. GAY.

Yes. NOT. GAY. But very funny! I loved this! Honey, I can tell you that I definitely am as gay as gay can be, and this made me laugh! Rock on!

Yes, it's odd. But some people just aren't ready to come out yet (even online). The Internet can be a place for them to explore another part of their personality. In time, the opening up will happen.

(By the way: I'm not gay either. That thing in my profile? A glitch. Just a glitch.)

Good luck.

(And, remember: I'm NOT gay. Not. Not-not-not-NOT.)

EDIT: Okay, I admit it: I AM seriously questing my sexuality but remain faithfully undecided.

EDIT EDIT: BUT, if I were, I would think that Orlando bloom is MUCH more attractive than Brad Pitt.

(Actually, they're both old and, er, "icky" anyway--but you get the point.)

Back