I am looking for the name of an old martial arts movie...?

Tony

May 13, 2008
Forgive me, I don't remember the name but I will list what I do remember. It was an old martial arts movie with the beginning opening up with a fight and a few warriors wearing the hats like "Raiden" from Mortal Kombat. I remember the movie had a love story entwined in it with two warriors in love with the same women. There was wire-like fighting and i remember a fight on a bridge at night with one of the enemy generals. He ended up dieing on the bridge. I am so sorry at how vague this is. At the end of the movie the two warriors who used to be friends, have a fight over the the girl they both love and she accidentally gets killed in the frey. The movie was mostly sword fighting and I remember watching it at least 10 years ago. Any help that could at least point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated! One of the most distinct features I remember is the night time battle with the general on the bridge and the opening scene with the main characters wearing hats like raiden and beating up tons of soldiers.

Back